Monday, June 25, 2007

Hey, did you happen to see the most ugliest dog in the world?


I don't know why I am interested in this. It may be because on Saturday, there was a burglary at my in-laws, so I have been thinking that what we need over there is a small noisy dog or a big, silent, intimidating dog. It may also be that as I woke up, I turned on the radio and heard a news report about it, which virally inserted itself in my highly suggestible somnambulistic morning brain. Proceeding with this implant as the suggestion of the day, I had to google Elwood at the first opportunity, and found him to be fugly, but not as much as former 3-time champion, the late great Sam, who crawled directly out of a bad sci-fi zombie flick on acid. I mean, he looked like he is not from this planet and I expect him to spew acid like The Fly or one of the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park.

No comments: