Monday, October 30, 2006

What's wrong with Blogger?

Having some problems with Blogger. Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, and Camino are all failing to publish from any computer, so I think the problem is in Blogger. Posts are uploaded, but not able to publish due to, for example:

There were errors. 001 java.net.ConnectException: Connection refusedblog/58/26/6/blues-tea-cha/archives/2006_10_01_blues-tea-cha_archive.html
The Java is choking on something. It's not always the archive or the same post that it chokes on. Maybe the problem is in creating the index? Wakaranai.

Update: I ended up using an ancient application from 2001 called "Internet Explorer" to publish my post last night. My theory is that maybe Blogger tweaked their interface to work with the new IE7 and broke it for a bunch of Mac browsers. I am on Mozilla now, and the problem seems to be fixed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

google's blogger servers have been down on and off for the past couple weeks. google made a public statement of apology for this last friday and said they were fixing / updating blogger. my blog has been ok, and i didn't encounter the server prob like u did but other friends did.