Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Ideal 2008 Candidate


I tried the computerized calculator (bot-assisted politics) approach to choosing a twenny-oh-eight presidential candidate today. According to selectsmart.com, I can agree with Barack Obama 75% of the time, which is pretty good –about as often as I agree with myself. For the week at least, I will be backing the Obama/Kucinich ticket. Just for the hell of it, I threw together a Dead Kennedys -based campaign sticker for Dennis Kucinich (adhesive not included). My apologies to Jello Biafra.


It looks like from candidate number twelve, Mike Gravel, on down, it would be better to lock them up in Guantanamo and just do the opposite of whatever policy they propose on controversial issues (especially since they hate American values, and favor torture –'cept for McCain). Newt-Gingrinch would be perfect for the unadvisabler-to-the-president post.

No comments: